CANINEBLISS PET TINCTURE

Tyylerb

Administrator
Staff member
The oil is not just for humans - I’ve also helped thousands of animals too.

I’ll start with a story of a cat I saved after the Camp fire in paradise-

When we got her she was mangy and covered in scabs and looked on the verge of death- so I dug into my medicine bag and made her a special tincture that I applied topically and gave orally- within a weeks time she was healed and looking like a brand new healthy cat.

Any time my animals have gotten sick or injured I have used these tinctures to rapidly heal them- baby chicks with injuries, huge cuts on my dogs that I thought needed stitches, food poisoning in my cats, rabbits indigestion and tummy aches, bloated baby goats, dogs with hip dysplasia & more.

I spent some time traveling and handing this tincture out to pet owners when I first got the idea for it and every single one of them called me back to order more- what this does for animals is like magic.

Did you know? Dogs have 10x the amount of cannabis receptors in their brains.

ALL mammals have an endo cannabinoid system- therefore ALL mammals can benefit from this wonderful medicine. Just like humans- mammals ECS are linked into their immune functions.

Hemp and canna used to grow wild everywhere and many species have co evolved with it!

I dare say it’s particularly responsible for the diversity and complexity of life on this planet today.

It is of my personal belief that this plant was brought here from the stars, a distant one specifically named Sirius B- “The Dog Star” to help aid in the healing and evolution of this planet. That’s where the name Canine-Bliss comes from.

It comes in 4 strengths

Under 20lb
20-45lb
45-80lb
80-120lb

STARTING Dosage instructions are as follows:
1-3 drops (not droppers full) with food or on a treat (you can also apply directly in mouth as well)

Monitor your pet, if you feel comfortable with increasing dose based on how they handle the meds- you can increases it further.

I give my big dogs about a half dropper full of the strong stuff every other day

But this is a lot- please don’t start with a high dose- every pet is different some will need more than others- some will handle it better. Just find a happy dose and continue regiment.

My dog literally sit there wanting an RzO dose when I do my dose I I think next time I order Ill get a canine bliss for him so he backs up off my ISHHHHHHH. Its my fault for sharing. Hes got skin conditions and will lick and lick and lick so it helps and I think he knows it. Or he just like feeling medicated XD

When we got her she was mangy and covered in scabs and looked on the verge of death- so I dug into my medicine bag and made her a special tincture that I applied topically and gave orally- within a weeks time she was healed and looking like a brand new healthy cat.

Any time my animals have gotten sick or injured I have used these tinctures to rapidly heal them- baby chicks with injuries, huge cuts on my dogs that I thought needed stitches, food poisoning in my cats, rabbits indigestion and tummy aches, bloated baby goats, dogs with hip dysplasia & more.

I spent some time traveling and handing this tincture out to pet owners when I first got the idea for it and every single one of them called me back to order more- what this does for animals is like magic.

ALL mammals have an endo cannabinoid system- therefore ALL mammals can benefit from this wonderful medicine. Just like humans- mammals ECS are linked into their immune functions.

Hemp and canna used to grow wild everywhere and many species have co evolved with it!

I dare say it’s particularly responsible for the diversity and complexity of life on this planet today.

It is of my personal belief that this plant was brought here from the stars, a distant one specifically named Sirius B- “The Dog Star” to help aid in the healing and evolution of this planet. That’s where the name Canine-Bliss comes from.

It comes in 4 strengths

Under 20lb
20-45lb
45-80lb
80-120lb

1-3 drops (not droppers full) with food or on a treat (you can also apply directly in mouth as well)

Monitor your pet, if you feel comfortable with increasing dose based on how they handle the meds- you can increases it further.

I give my big dogs about a half dropper full of the strong stuff every other day

But this is a lot- please don’t start with a high dose- every pet is different some will need more than others- some will handle it better. Just find a happy dose and continue regiment.
Ive been using the canine bliss for a month and put it on the dog treat at night- its a bedtime ritual.. My 12 pound chihuahua has a torn knee cap and the doc says it would cost too much to surgically fix it and it may not last becasue she is too heavy. So i started adding green beans to her food and several drops on her nighttime ritual. At first I thought she would reject it becasue of the smell. but she eagerly takes it. I've noticed that she sleeps throughout the night, pain level is mostly gone by morning and she is able to walk on her foot without fear of pain. So it works well for her. Then for the past few months I was fostering a dog who was extremely hyper and waas giving it to him at night too and it helped with his extreme separtation anxiety. so its a wonder med for the critter.

Improved my dogs ability to walk on a torn ACL-- she is no longer limping or favoring the foot. She doesnt chase things much becasue of it, but she is not feeling pain anymore and is stable on her feet. So, I can attest that my dog has done beautifully with the canine bliss. Thanks!

Hello … I’m a new member . I live in Ontario , Canada and would love to get some of this tincture for our much loved older JRT . Can someone tell me how to go about ordering some or if it can be sent to this country?. Much obliged!

Improved my dogs ability to walk on a torn ACL-- she is no longer limping or favoring the foot. She doesnt chase things much becasue of it, but she is not feeling pain anymore and is stable on her feet. So, I can attest that my dog has done beautifully with the canine bliss. Thanks!

I'm getting my second bottle for my Gigi-- she loves it and I feel good knowing that I have helped her-- plus she has lost weight, which ultimately helps her ability to walk. Is there anyone using it with birds? I'm the crazy bird lady and have a couple of conures (parrots) that I think would benefit and not be so crazy.

It comes in 4 strengths

Under 20lb
20-45lb
45-80lb
80-120lb

My doberman has excessive licking and I’ve tried all treatments and nothing works. Now he has a granuloma that is impossible to heal. How can I get cannibis to help him?

Back