Swollen lymph node

susandrake

I had a swollen lymph node my dr wanted to surgically remove. Within a week surgery was set.
I opted this protocol instead.
No surgery no swollen lymph node.
This man doesnt know me from adam yet mailed me 1500$ worth of product with only my word id pay. Who does that is all ill ask ? A man with integrity & confidence in what this stuff can do.

T and company doing some next level stuff! I have been following this group for a long time, someone from the outside in, that has read tons of peer studies and thousands of testimonies from numerous groups etc, I honestly feel this is everyones best bet when trying to heal whatever you suffer from.

I had a swollen lymph node my dr wanted to surgically remove. Within a week surgery was set.
I opted this protocol instead.
No surgery no swollen lymph node.
This man doesnt know me from adam yet mailed me 1500$ worth of product with only my word id pay. Who does that is all ill ask ? A man with integrity & confidence in what this stuff can do.
Awe, what an angel our TYYLER🙏🙏🙏
I just posted here about dmso and rso to help what your going through. My friend Tara has been having sucess with calming her swollen lymph node in jaw, neck and arm. Helping her pain a lot too
Mix some up with mtc carrier 1:1, then on clean area and palm of hand put some rso and 2-3 drops dmso, rub it in, apply some under arm pits too.
Tho axilla ( armpit) application hasn’t been studied much... it definitely gets to the lymph nodes and lymphatic system 💚💚💚
Message us at anytime if you need assistance or support sweet Susan♥️🙏

Wow thanks for sharing. I'm so glad you avoided surgery. I need to jump in and do the protocol I really think my health will turn around if I did. I'm thinking tax money I will take the plunge.

Back