Squamous Cell Carcinoma

Wsamp

Over the years I have had several bouts of squamous cell carcinoma pop up on by body. Fortunately I found them early and had them surgically removed. It would be years between occurrences. Recently I had several show up within a short period of time which was very concerning to me. I had a spot on my leg and one on my face at the same time. I was referred back to my Mohs surgeon from my dermatologist to have them removed. My surgeon wanted to remove the one on my leg first and wait a few weeks before removing the one on my face. The surgery on my leg was more than I anticipated. I was left with a pretty big chunk taken out from just one little spot. I was instructed to stay off of my feet as much as possible for the next two weeks. While I was recovering and anticipating my up coming surgery on my face I took time to try to find answers as to why this was happening so often and what I could do to try and prevent it. I found a lot of information which led me to discover ReezO. I searched and read everything I could find on the subject as I had never heard of this before! Needless to say I was amazed by all of the healing stories that I came across. I knew I wanted to try this. I found Tyler and placed my order. I started with a very small amount under my tongue at night as well as putting some on the spot on my face topically and covered with a bandaid before bed. The next morning, that's right, the very next morning when I removed the bandaid I immediately noticed a difference! I thought to myself that it was probably just in my head (wishful thinking) and that it just couldn't work that fast, right!? I was very scared to have the surgery on my face considering what my leg looked like. This thing was right in the middle of my face! I had already had squamous on my nose in the past and they had to do a skin graft. He honestly did an amazing job. I continued the same routine for a couple of weeks and IT WAS COMPLETELY GONE!!! ReezO killed this thing really fast! I noticed it was fading away rapidly over the first few days. When I say it was gone, I mean it was gone! I could not even see where it used to be! I called my surgeon and told him that I wanted to cancel my appointment for surgery and of course they discouraged me and asked why I wanted to cancel. I did not tell them about how I was treating myself. I told them that it had just gone away. Well, that didn't go over very well and he wanted me to come in to re-evaluate. I did as he asked and went in. He could not find it! He even looked at me and asked "I am looking at the right spot, correct"? He took out my file and looked at the previous pictures that he took at my last appointment. He agreed that it appeared to be gone but that they don't just go away like that on their own. He still wanted to do the surgery. He told me that just because it is no longer on the surface that it could still be growing under the skin. Well that's scary! Because I was so new to this, I thought to myself that maybe it was too good to be true and I went ahead and did the surgery to be safe. Well guess what???? There was nothing there at all! It was really gone! Healed! He didn't know what to say except he was happy for me. I do have a very tiny little scar on my face that you really don't notice but that's alright. I am so very grateful for finding this group and for Tyler! I honestly don't know how to put my feelings into words. I now take it daily as a preventative along with changes in my diet. I am happy to say that so far I have not had any new cases. I also use some of Tylers other amazing products and I feel the best that I have in a long time. Thank you just doesn't seem to be enough to express my gratitude! Tyler, Melissa, and their people are an amazing group for all that they do to literally save lives. Y'all Rock! XOXO

This is so great! Thank you for sharing your story 🙏My sister has had several of those removed this past year..I will pass this story on to her..again thank you!

Over the years I have had several bouts of squamous cell carcinoma pop up on by body. Fortunately I found them early and had them surgically removed. It would be years between occurrences. Recently I had several show up within a short period of time which was very concerning to me. I had a spot on my leg and one on my face at the same time. I was referred back to my Mohs surgeon from my dermatologist to have them removed. My surgeon wanted to remove the one on my leg first and wait a few weeks before removing the one on my face. The surgery on my leg was more than I anticipated. I was left with a pretty big chunk taken out from just one little spot. I was instructed to stay off of my feet as much as possible for the next two weeks. While I was recovering and anticipating my up coming surgery on my face I took time to try to find answers as to why this was happening so often and what I could do to try and prevent it. I found a lot of information which led me to discover ReezO. I searched and read everything I could find on the subject as I had never heard of this before! Needless to say I was amazed by all of the healing stories that I came across. I knew I wanted to try this. I found Tyler and placed my order. I started with a very small amount under my tongue at night as well as putting some on the spot on my face topically and covered with a bandaid before bed. The next morning, that's right, the very next morning when I removed the bandaid I immediately noticed a difference! I thought to myself that it was probably just in my head (wishful thinking) and that it just couldn't work that fast, right!? I was very scared to have the surgery on my face considering what my leg looked like. This thing was right in the middle of my face! I had already had squamous on my nose in the past and they had to do a skin graft. He honestly did an amazing job. I continued the same routine for a couple of weeks and IT WAS COMPLETELY GONE!!! ReezO killed this thing really fast! I noticed it was fading away rapidly over the first few days. When I say it was gone, I mean it was gone! I could not even see where it used to be! I called my surgeon and told him that I wanted to cancel my appointment for surgery and of course they discouraged me and asked why I wanted to cancel. I did not tell them about how I was treating myself. I told them that it had just gone away. Well, that didn't go over very well and he wanted me to come in to re-evaluate. I did as he asked and went in. He could not find it! He even looked at me and asked "I am looking at the right spot, correct"? He took out my file and looked at the previous pictures that he took at my last appointment. He agreed that it appeared to be gone but that they don't just go away like that on their own. He still wanted to do the surgery. He told me that just because it is no longer on the surface that it could still be growing under the skin. Well that's scary! Because I was so new to this, I thought to myself that maybe it was too good to be true and I went ahead and did the surgery to be safe. Well guess what???? There was nothing there at all! It was really gone! Healed! He didn't know what to say except he was happy for me. I do have a very tiny little scar on my face that you really don't notice but that's alright. I am so very grateful for finding this group and for Tyler! I honestly don't know how to put my feelings into words. I now take it daily as a preventative along with changes in my diet. I am happy to say that so far I have not had any new cases. I also use some of Tylers other amazing products and I feel the best that I have in a long time. Thank you just doesn't seem to be enough to express my gratitude! Tyler, Melissa, and their people are an amazing group for all that they do to literally save lives. Y'all Rock! XOXO
That's amazing! Congratulations too!

Back