Sharing my story...

Stella55

Candidly I was skeptical at first but when you've tried everything..well almost everything.. and you're still suffering you're open to trying just about anything. I've only been taking the oil for 3 weeks and I've already experienced amazing results. My main concern was the basal skin cancer that kept popping up over the last few years. I worried what was going on with my body internally and what was I lacking so I started very slowly taking RSO- I'm talking so small as in the tip of a toothpick. I'm only up to about 3/4 a grain of rice nightly and can't believe how much it has helped me so far! Insomnia is literally gone. I haven't slept this good in years! My migraines have lessened dramatically and I expect that will continue to improve. My cystic acne cleared up and I haven't had any since starting the oil. Time will tell how I fare with the basal buggers but based on these incredible results I'm hopeful. For any of those who were like me and are on the fence or worry if this is a legit company- it's the real deal. There are times when people come into our lives and we are forever changed for the better because of them. Tyler is one those people and I am so grateful our paths crossed.
"Never underestimate the power of a small group of committed people to change the world. In fact, it is the only thing that ever has." ~ Margaret Mead

Candidly I was skeptical at first but when you've tried everything..well almost everything.. and you're still suffering you're open to trying just about anything. I've only been taking the oil for 3 weeks and I've already experienced amazing results. My main concern was the basal skin cancer that kept popping up over the last few years. I worried what was going on with my body internally and what was I lacking so I started very slowly taking RSO- I'm talking so small as in the tip of a toothpick. I'm only up to about 3/4 a grain of rice nightly and can't believe how much it has helped me so far! Insomnia is literally gone. I haven't slept this good in years! My migraines have lessened dramatically and I expect that will continue to improve. My cystic acne cleared up and I haven't had any since starting the oil. Time will tell how I fare with the basal buggers but based on these incredible results I'm hopeful. For any of those who were like me and are on the fence or worry if this is a legit company- it's the real deal. There are times when people come into our lives and we are forever changed for the better because of them. Tyler is one those people and I am so grateful our paths crossed.
"Never underestimate the power of a small group of committed people to change the world. In fact, it is the only thing that ever has." ~ Margaret Mead
Couldn't agree with that last statement more. Glad your seeing improvements and it really does wonders for skin cancers as well as many more. Thank you for sharing. ❤

Back