Some testimonials needed!

MrWattz

I'm specifically looking for testimonials of cbd/rso helping prevent seizures in dogs to show a friend who has a dog that has bad seizures. But any testimonials of cbd/rso helping their dog with any ailments would still be cool to read too!

Thank you!

2 dogs One is a support that was not able to focus on his job his netves got so bad out on the road with his veteran truck driving owner ! Dog was going to be rehoused at one point because he was here to support his owner … after meds This Dog is killing it at his job. He's calm the whole day hes is not jumping acting like a fool causing the driver not to be able to pay attention to the road .

Dog 2 Beagle
Came from a shelter where he was receiving care for being thrown from a car window, my beagle had issue with his back that caused bowel issues , i was going to have to put him down . Ty posted the old blend an with fear i tried thinking it was my last effort before, it has been a year . Beagle is loving his new home on the farm an is no longer in need of a wheelchair.
Please take your time with dosage, it’s possible to get the dog on a comfortable dosage it does take time . Thos product is a God send for 2 of our most loved babies !

Attachments

• 35DD998E-C4E6-4CD8-AA4A-F2A04883BB0D.jpeg
    35DD998E-C4E6-4CD8-AA4A-F2A04883BB0D.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
I'm specifically looking for testimonials of cbd/rso helping prevent seizures in dogs to show a friend who has a dog that has bad seizures. But any testimonials of cbd/rso helping their dog with any ailments would still be cool to read too!

Thank you!
My dog's tremors are reducing

Back